welcome

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Essay 2: The Colourful Memories

Memories

Everyone has their own memories; either it is sweet, sad, happy or funny memories. Sometimes e can share with anyone but sometimes only our self know about it. From the memory we had and experienced, we can learn something that may help us face many challenges in our future life and also can remind us not to do same bad thing we had done.


In this site, I would like to share with all of you about some memories that make my life became colourful. When I was sitting for UPSR examination, a month before the exam, my school made an extra classes until 5.45 pm every day. I went to school by riding my bicycle. One day, on the way back to home, it rained heavily and I have to stop at one old house until wait the rain stop. Suddenly I heard one scary sound, DUMMMM!! My heart beat faster than usual, when I look in my back, it just a door. I feel like who are have heart attack. After a few minutes, I heard a sound like people walking in the house and one smelly came through my nose.... without thinking anymore, I ran as faster I can and did not realized I left my bicycle. After arrived at home, I told to my family I found a ghost and they did not believe me but laughed at me. Then my father went to the house to take the bicycle. He also looked around the house and there were a group a goat... since that days, my family always bully me, they said I am a coward person like a goat....

Furthermore, I also have a sad memory in my life. It happened when my late grandfather I call him as ‘Tok chik’, died. When I was 5 years old, he is 76 years old but he still had a good health. Physically, he had a round face with no hair, a pair of blue eyes and he is thin person. I love him very much because he always with me anytime and anywhere whether i was sad or in angry mood. If i was bullied by my cousin, tok chik will take me out and walk together around the village and also buy me an ice- cream to persuade me. One Thursday morning, when i am in class, my teacher told me a bad news that my grandfather was sick, at the same time my tear fell down. When i arrived at home, I saw his face was pale but he still smiled when looked at me... before his last breath, he says to me, ‘ my sweet girl ‘. I kiss him for the last time with a lovely kiss.. in my pray I hopes my grandfather always happy and I will meet him again onedays.

That all for today, we will meet again in the next time and I hopes my readers will enjoys it.

No comments:

Post a Comment